Saturday, October 25, 2014

Red Ribbon Week by Julia L.

This week at school, we have had a Red Ribbon Week. On every day, we wore things differently then we usually would. On Monday, the first day, we wore hats. That represented to put a cap on drugs! On Tuesday, we dressed the same as a friend. That meant to help friends be drug free! On Wednesday, we wore mix matched clothes. That meant that, drugs and I don't mix! We could have won a prize the next day for the most mix matched, but I didn't get one. My friends got some, so that was good! On Thursday, we had to wear a shirt with a number on it, and that meant, count on me to be drug free! And finally, on Friday, it was a red out day. That meant, love yourself and be drug free! I always enjoy this part of the year! But, it is my last year at Chase, and I had a great last Red Ribbon Week!

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you enjoyed Red Ribbon Week, Julia! We missed you in blogging today, but I hope you're feeling much better after being sick this week. See you next time!
    - Mrs. Hudson

    ReplyDelete