Thursday, September 17, 2015

Myakka Apes

Bonjour! Bird here. Today I am going to blog about what we learned in library. We were informed that, not completely proved (like Bigfoot), there is an ape called the Myakka Ape. It ranges from Mississippi to Georgia, and freaked me out, due to one fact: IT EATS HUMANS!!! No creature should EAT A PERSON! The Myakka Ape also eats lima beans, apples, bears, and deer. I don't know why it eats lima beans, but that seemed like a nice diet, minus the bears and deer, and especially PEOPLE! Sorry about the expression in all caps and red font, but this was a lot to take in. I am not one to be completely calm when I am informed about something that lives in my state that EATS HUMANS! Anyway, my best wishes for not running into one of these, and I hope that you have a great rest-of-the-week.
                                                auf Wiedersehen!
                                                Bird
https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/7/7c/Myakka_skunk_ape_1.png

3 comments:

  1. The picture is freaking me out right now I would be very scared and I would write in capital letters too!

    ReplyDelete