Thursday, September 10, 2015

Tate Mountain

Image from  https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/6/61/Lough_Dan_reflections_(27765469).jpg
On Labor Day, I went to Tate Mountain with my family. We stayed at a good family friend Margie's lake house. We discovered anything left undiscovered, and waded in the water from morning to night, and jumped from the diving tower 'till day's end! I worked on some unfinished claymation videos that are absolutely amazing to make; considering that I, for one, am not the most amazing video-maker in the world. I especially enjoyed the making of the clay characters!

I really enjoyed the mountains, and persuade you to try claymation!
            
                                                                      Cheerio!
                                                                             Bird
                                                                          

2 comments: