Thursday, September 24, 2015

Zoo Research

Top of the morning to you readers, and danke for reading my post! Today I will be writing about how our zoo research is going. Animals from a to z are being researched and discovered on computers at this very moment in our classrooms! My animal is the red kangaroo. I learned a lot from research that I had no idea was true! Did you know that kangaroo's legs can't move separately, so they hop everywhere? I knew that they hopped everywhere, but I had no idea that was the case!

I am now going to interview one of my fellow bloggers.


Bird: So, how is your research going?

Josie: Great!

Bird: That's awesome! What animal are you researching?

Josie: I'm researching a milky eagle owl.

Bird: Cool! Where does it live?

Josie: It lives in Southern Africa.

Bird: Well, that's it for now, but I'll see you soon!

Josie: Bye!


Well, thanks for reading the interview!

                                        Vaarwel,
                                             Bird



                                                                

No comments:

Post a Comment