Thursday, September 17, 2015

Animal Research

Hey guys,

So, I'm really excited because on October 22nd we'll have a field trip to Zoo Atlanta. Before that though we have to do research about our animals. First, we have to pick an animal that will be at Zoo Atlanta. Next, we have to do some research about our animal online and in our books. Finally, we will get on the bus and drive all the way to Atlanta where our animal will be. My animal is an ostrich; they are so cool! A fact I learned about them is that their eggs are really heavy. They are the same weight as 24 chicken eggs!!! Ms. Thompson my teacher's animal was an ostrich, and at the zoo they have two ostriches that are siblings. One is named Henry and one is named Henrietta. I'm so excited. I can't wait!


Au Revoir,
Charlotte

http://opencage.info/pics/files/800_8158.jpg

3 comments:

  1. Yay!! I'm so glad you are studying the ostrich! I loved learning about them when I did a similar project a long time ago in middle school :)

    -Ms. Thompson

    ReplyDelete