Thursday, September 1, 2016

Meet Madison Blakely

Hi, my name is Madison Blakely. I've been at Chase Street since I was in Pre-K. My homeroom teacher is Mrs.Wilcox. She is great. I love her. One thing I love about 5th grade right now is learning about the Rio Olympics. It's super fun! One thing I'm not really a fan of right now is math. Although some of the things we do in math are fun and my teacher is awesome, I'm not much of a fan. One thing I did over the summer is I went to Colorado with my grandma and my brother. We went to a variety of different places such as Mesa Verde. It was awesome but hot too. My brother was sleeping with his leg out of the car. Half his leg that was out his door was brown the other half was tan. It was really funny and sunny. We drove at least 6 hours a day. It was amazing but tiring too. One interesting fact about me is I have a big brother and a little brother. I also have a big sister. Both of my big siblings don't live with me. My big brother goes to boarding school, and my big sister lives with her mom. Another interesting thing about me is my mom is a special ed teacher at Cedar Shoals. My dad is a milkman for Mayfield Dairy. That is a couple things about me.





8 comments:

  1. Great blogpost, Madison! I look forward to reading more ☺️

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very interesting! Keep writing, Madison!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very interesting, Madison! Keep writing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome Madison! My great-grandfather was a milkman :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great job Madison! I loved reading your blog. Keep them coming! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Madison...you know I think you can do anything you put your mind to...and blog writing is just one more thing to add to that list. Keep up all the good work. I love you!

    ReplyDelete