Wednesday, October 10, 2012

President votes

Hey guys,

I have been hearing that this year President Obama is running against Mitt Romney so I decided to ask people who they think should be our next president.  I even asked Ms.Wilcox. One person changed their mind from Romney to Obama. Okay I know you want to know who won so I'll tell you.

President Obama - 25 votes including Ms.Wilcox and us bloggers

Mitt Romney -  zero votes

I guess everyone wanted President Obama to have a second term. Wait that's just only Ms.Wilcox's class.

Who do you want to be president this year?

Zumer

10 comments:

  1. Hi Zumer,

    It would be great to know what information your class had when you took this vote. I'm thinking of having first graders learn a little about the Presidential election. What should I share with them about each candidate?

    Thanks,
    Mrs. Adams

    ReplyDelete
  2. go Obama!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!





    joseph

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gee thanks Joseph

    ReplyDelete
  4. Zumer - I'm so glad that you are interested in the presidential election. I found a great site for kids ( http://magazines.scholastic.com/election-2012 ) that perhaps you could learn even more from. You can even vote, although I think it closes soon!

    -Ms. Thompson

    ReplyDelete
  5. That website was so cool. My favorite part was when showed that video.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Maybe you should check out this website http://magazines.scholastic.com/election-2012

    ReplyDelete
  7. [...] – There is a different blog post about [...]

    ReplyDelete
  8. [...] and Zumer were so interested in this year’s election that both of them decided to write about it on the [...]

    ReplyDelete