Thursday, August 27, 2015

All About Charlotte M

Hi, my name is Charlotte, I love to write so I am looking forward to starting this blog. I have been here for 6 years and all of my teachers have been awesome. My teacher this year is Ms.Thompson, and I have Mrs. Upchurch for math, they both are wonderful! My favorite thing about Chase Street is my friends and my teachers, although I am not fond of  the tests. I went to Washington D.C over the summer and explored the tall buildings and the White House, I can't wait to do some more blogging!



12 comments:

  1. Hi Char! I can't believe you are in the fifth grade. Your summer sounds like it was great fun. I love Washington DC. It is one of my favorite places.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your trip to Washington D.C sounds awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello, person, also known as Charlotte!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am also looking forward to the blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. My Washington trip was awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello, person, also known as Charlotte!

    ReplyDelete
  7. As Charlotte's Dad I can attest to Charlotte's love of writing - sometimes her stories go from 2 pages to 22 pages almost magically. I can't wait to read your blogs Char-Char (that's what we call her at home sometimes). The DC trip was super fun, especially playing "Sleeping Queens" (card-game) at the hotel on the way back.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Charlotte's Aunt Jayne weighing here. DC sounds fun but I wanted you to stay longer in NC - next time! Your school sounds really super duper - you are lucky to have such great teachers & friends. I don't like tests either but a necessary step I guess :). xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. what is with the jaz hands

    ReplyDelete
  10. what is with the jaz hands

    ReplyDelete
  11. jaz hands are awesome

    ReplyDelete