Friday, October 5, 2012

Favorite Class Book Series

This week in Mrs.Wilcox's class I took votes on our favorite book series out of 5 choices.

The 5 book series I chose were Hunger Games, Kane, Among the Hidden, Amulet, and Percy Jackson.

It was a close call between Kane, Among the Hidden, and Percy Jackson.The outcome of the votes was very surprising to me.

I WILL NOW TELL THE WINNERS !!!

In first place was the Hunger Games, in second place was Amulet, in third place was Percy Jackson, in fourth place was Among the Hidden, in last place was Kane.

by Chandler

12 comments:

  1. Well, you've convinced me - I guess I will finally have to read the Hunger Games. All of this hype must be for a good reason!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very interesting polling results! My 5th grade son needs to pick something for a choice novel - perfect timing, 5th grade! I will pass your survey onto him. Thanks for the good recommendations.
    Ms. Devaney

    ReplyDelete
  3. Are there similarities in the different series that make them favorites? For example, are they mysteries or fantasy titles or do they have a strong main character?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Chan - I love that you polled your classmates! So good to hear others opinions. Also, I loved your use of caps - I knew that you were excited, so it was appropriate to use them there. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. That must have been tough. There are so many great young adult series out there!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Chandler- have you personally read the Hunger Games? If so, would you recommend the series? I heard that some parts are intense and I get scared easily. Do you think it would cause me to have nightmares?

    ReplyDelete
  7. all of these books are really suspenseful. I love all of these book series.

    ReplyDelete
  8. so I am not that bad at grammar ah :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. yes I have read them. It just depends on what you are scared of! Just to let you know this story is not real.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am not surprised that Hunger Games won. I haven't read it - not sure I want to. I look forward to hearing your ideas on it when you finish. - Mrs. Lay

    ReplyDelete
  11. I will admit that the Hunger Games are kind of violent but it is very interesting.

    ReplyDelete