Thursday, January 21, 2016

Book-a-Palooza 2

Hello, Tommy here! I am going to update you about the Book-a-Palooza. Me and my partner finished our project, but here are my fellow bloggers' projects:

  • Bird is doing a performance with Pierce
  • Owen is doing an art project
  • Frenya is doing a trifold
  • Josie is doing an art project
  • Penelope is doing tech with Maggie 
  • Charlotte is doing a performance with Olivia C.
I am so excited for tomorrow! Also, the judges are Mr. Frey, Mrs. Hawley, Ms. Robbins, Mrs. McElveen, Mrs. Watkins, and Mrs. Hale.

Here is a link to my project https://youtu.be/Ur5dxu4DJ7I

2 comments:

  1. I hope you all have a lot of fun at Book-a-Palooza!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tommy,

    Your project with Spencer turned out great!! Very proud of you both for working so hard together. Have fun!!

    ReplyDelete