Thursday, January 14, 2016

Spelling Bee

Have you ever heard of the spelling bee? The contestants were Polly R, Benjamin S, fellow blogger Bird S, Grace K, Luke T, Ken'daijah Y, Ned A, Lilly M, Emil M, Carolina T, Jack E, Penelope A, Madison W, Amelia B, Dylan M, Emily H, and me! It was very nerve-wracking. I got out on a word that was very hard that I don't even remember what it was!!! Carolina T won and Dylan was the runner-up and I was in third place. Everyone gets $10 except the winner and the runner-up. Carolina gets 50 dollars and Dylan gets 25 dollars. Dylan and Carolina go to the district spelling bee. I think there might be a bee in the room!

                                                               -C-H-A-R-L-O-T-T-E
                                                                     (did I get it correct?)


No comments:

Post a Comment