Thursday, January 21, 2016

Book-a-Palooza

Book-a-Palooza projects are due on Friday! I am so very excited because I really like working on art projects. My project is going to be a Hunger Games cornucopia and last night I finally finished gluing it together. Today I am going to paint it and add the finishing touches. Before settling on The Hunger Games as a book topic, I was going to do a diorama of the basement in the Whatever After book series. I decided to change books because I am really interested in The Hunger Games and I was getting very frustrated with my diorama.


                                                      Bye Josie T,

                                                   
https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/6/65/TMR_Coat_of_Arms.png


                                                                 

No comments:

Post a Comment