Friday, September 5, 2014

All About Brighton

             my name Brighton I am in Mrs. England's class.I have been a student at Chase for a year this is my second year. Fifth grade is fun because we can do fun things because we have more responsibility.But there is to much homework!This summer was action packed! First I traveled to Florida to spend the summer(like I do every year)and I went to main,Universal Studios,Orlando and more!I really like swimming,rock climbing and trapeze.I wonder what this year will be like!   

5 comments:

  1. No fair!!! I have been wanting to to the Universal Studios for months! Was it interesting?
    Daisy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay Fifth Grade! I know you are going to love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like your post! It's interesting!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like your post! It's interesting! -Julia

    ReplyDelete