Friday, September 12, 2014

Review for 14 Cows For America By Louise (Shared by Julian)

In the library this week we read the book 14 Cows for America after that we wrote reviews about the story. This is my friend Louise's review.

Louise's review

And here is my review










By Julian A.
The book 14 Cows for America by Carmen Deedy is about a person named Kimeli who goes to New York and witnessed 9/11, then came back to his tribe the Maasai in Kenya. They blessed 14 cows in honor of America. I think the theme of this story is even if it is something you care about always be able to give it away to make somebody happy. I made a lot of connections when I read this book, like when something bad happened to me some friends gave stuff to me. This book reminded me to be able to give something away for happiness.

3 comments: