Friday, September 26, 2014

Fred.by Brighton

On Thursday Ya ya's dog got bit by a snake and also got rat poisoning he had to go to the vet.He was there for a few days and we didn't hear from them for a while.In a few days we heard from them and they said he wasn't  might not make it! Ya ya had to cancel her chaperoning at a dance(she is a teacher at a high school)because Fred was dying!They called again two days later and they said that Fred had got right out of bed and ran around and liked the nurse.A few days later he got to go home!He is still hurt but we got to see him and he was as cute as ever!Even cuter than this dog:

[caption id="" align="alignnone" width="600"] image from bunkblog.net[/caption]

6 comments:

  1. I am so glad Fred is okay! I bet that was scary.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry for you! At least he's okay! -Julia L

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad he is doing better, Brighton!! (PS... I heard that you had an awesome post about our monster writing and it got deleted by mistake. Maybe we can work on it next week during morning work and ELT?)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope your dog is fine Brighton

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm sorry I hope your dog feels better.

    ReplyDelete
  6. my friends dog died

    ReplyDelete