Friday, April 5, 2013

Recess laps

So Ms.Thompson is making her class run 3 laps around the playground every day at recess before we play. She's making us run them because she sees kids siting around doing nothing. I like doing them. I think it's a good way to get exercise. Some people don't like them because they think it wastes their recess. I think people should stop complaining and just do them. It's not that long. It only takes like 5 minutes. Did you know that getting an hour of  exercise a day prevents 40% of all kinds of cancer?

Joseph C.

4 comments:

  1. I think running the laps are a great way to be active!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm with you. I think it's a small amount of effort for great benefits. I also think you're lucky to have a teacher who cares about your health.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's an awesome way to get active and have fun afterwards!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so glad that you have a teacher who understands how important it is for kids to get up and move! I really wish all kids in the district got enough exercise during the school day.

    ReplyDelete