Friday, September 5, 2014

All About Julian

My homeroom teacher is Mrs. Wilcox, I have been at chase street for 7 years. One thing I don't love about fifth grade is that we have a lot of homework and a lot of responsibility. One thing I do love about fifth grade is that all the teachers are really nice and the students are really cool.One thing I did over the summer is I went to a overnight camp for three weeks  and we had a lot of night activities like capture the flag, dances, it was super fun. One interesting fact about me is that I am a national state swimmer. My favorite event in swimming is the 200 i.m.

5 comments:

  1. Interesting! -Julia

    ReplyDelete
  2. awesome post you are amazing can I have your autograph julian LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay Julian! Congrats on being a super swimmer. I can't wait to read more blog posts :)

    ReplyDelete