Friday, September 26, 2014

Dead Cat-Daisy

My cat Doc died on Wednesday. He had a heart worm.  It would be really expensive to get medicine, and he would live a miserable life. My brother cried for 3 hours. I miss my cat. I got him 5 years ago for my 5th birthday (I am 10 now). He lived to be 25 years in cat years. He was born on March, 4th 2009. He had  a sister named Coco that we bought too! She is still alive. This is what he sorta looked like when he was a kitten.

[caption id="" align="aligncenter" width="528"] image from Wikimedia Commons[/caption]

4 comments:

  1. Poor Doc had a heart murmur.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry for your cat dying. I wish you could still be a blogger!

    ReplyDelete
  3. (Above) From Julia

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw, I'm sorry, Daisy. It sounds like he was a great cat.

    ReplyDelete