Thursday, December 3, 2015

UGA Basketball Game!

Our school and other schools get to go to the UGA basketball game! It is (of course) UGA vs. Furman University. But I just learned that it is women's basketball, not men's like the other games that I saw when I was younger. We won all the games that we saw. We are going to wear our Chase Street T-shirts to the game to keep track of the students and to represent our school. I just can't wait for the game! I am literally jumping out of my seat! GO DAWGS! SIC'EM! WOOFWOOFWOOF!


https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/d/d2/Stegeman.JPG

4 comments:

  1. Sounds like you guys are going to have a blast! UGA is awesome for inviting the school. Maybe we can play some basketball this weekend to help you get ready. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet! That's going to be fun, Tommy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait for it!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The trip was very boring, but at least the Bulldogs won!

    ReplyDelete