Wednesday, December 16, 2015

CHRISTMAS!!!!

Greetings to you,

I can't wait for Christmas! I hope I get an iphone along with itunes gift cards and earphones and an iphone case. My sister wants a cat and a trapeze bar. Tommy wants apple products, Frenya wants an camera,Owen wants money, Josie wants things to do with Harry Potter,Penelope wants an iphone 6, Bird doesen't know what she wants for Christmas. I hope I get at least some things I want. Merry Christmas to all and all a good day!(and night, and morning).

Twas the night before Christmas and all through the house not a creature was stirring not even a mouse,
                                                                   Merry Christmas!
                                                                     Charlotte (-:
http://res.freestockphotos.biz/pictures/9/9156-a-red-christmas-ornament-in-the-snow-with-lights-in-the-background-pv.jpg
                         

No comments:

Post a Comment