Thursday, December 10, 2015

crazy week update

Charlotte here,
So, I am going to tell you a little about how my crazy week went.So on Friday I had my show at 8:30 in the morning with full make up and a bon-bon costume and I wore it down town to the Morton Theater(I looked a little wacky going down town looking like a confection).It went pretty smooth but, I was bored waiting.When I finished I had a run through right after it. I got picked up at 11:30 and I was pretty pumped to get out of my scratchy costume.I ate lunch and returned at 4. I got to watch the first winter recital with my mom and it was really fun! I waited some time and danced my part, I missed the bow and went to my friend's b-day.That was only Friday!




                                                                        Goodbye day,
                                                                             Charlotte M
https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/7/7f/Truffles_with_nuts_and_chocolate_dusting_in_detail.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment