Thursday, December 10, 2015

Christmas Presents!!!!!

Merry [almost] Christmas!

What do you guys think you're gonna get for Christmas? Well, if you go around shaking boxes, you may break something!! I'm not saying I go snooping around my parents' closet [which I totally do,] but sometimes it's really easy to tell what you're gonna get for Christmas! Here are some of the things that the other bloggers are going to get for Christmas:

Bird: A phone case, earrings, and York peppermint patties
Josie: Headphones, and Harry Potter stuff
Tommy: Unknown
Owen: A lot of king-sized candy bars
Charlotte: An iPhone
Frenya: Hopefully an iPad
Mrs. Hudson: Melvie will probably make her something at school 
Penelope [me]: An iPad, books, and iTunes gift cards

That's a WRAP,
Penelope

https://c1.staticflickr.com/9/8642/16046621669_157a463e3d_b.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment