Friday, November 7, 2014

Disaster Strikes by Caleb

Hi, my name is Caleb. I got a book called Disaster Strikes. It is a very good book, and the characters are Dylan and Fiona. The book is about an earthquake destroying the road. Their dad was on the way home from work and the road started to shake. Dylan got caught in the earthquake and he called Fiona.  Fiona  helped Dylan to get out of the earthquake. Next time when  book fair comes up, I think you should get the book called Disaster Strikes, and it's ONLY for $5.00!

7 comments:

  1. It sounds like a really exciting book, Caleb! I might have to read it. :)
    - Mrs. Hudson

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! It sounds super exciting. I'll have to share your review with my students. Some of them are really into earthquakes.

    -Ms. Ferrando

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! This sounds like a great book. I'll have to share it with some of my students. They are really into earthquakes.

    -Ms. Ferrando

    ReplyDelete
  4. I saw that book at book fair. It looked like a very interesting series. Did you buy more or just the one?

    -Mrs. Grimes

    ReplyDelete
  5. Disaster Strikes sounds like a great book Caleb! I am definitely going to try to read that. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome review Caleb!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The book sounds interesting. Great job and keep working hard.
    Granddad

    ReplyDelete