Friday, November 7, 2014

All About Me by:ARIANA

My name is Ariana. I am in the 5th grade. My homeroom teacher is Mrs.Stokes. I have been a student in Chase Street for about 4 years and 3 months. One thing I like about 5th grade is that you get to do some fun experiments. One thing I don't like about 5th grade is that you have to do a lot of tests. Something I did over the summer was having a lot of parties with my friends. Something that's interesting about me is that I like spending time with my family and friends.

5 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you are in blog.I hope you enjoy blogging ! FROM CALEB

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to the blog, Ariana! We are very happy you are joining us. :)
    - Mrs. Hudson

    ReplyDelete
  3. I enjoyed reading your post, Ariana! Can't wait to hear more...
    -Mrs. B.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i like your post Ariana its really intresting !!!!!!!!! - Alejandra

    ReplyDelete