Friday, November 21, 2014

Thanksgiving Break!!!!!! By Brighton

I cannot wait until, um, tomorrow! I'm am going to Jacksonville, Florida to see my family and friends. This post will probably be short due to the lack of information I have since I haven't gone yet. We are actually going to eat Thanksgiving in Orlando where my cousins live. I am so excited!!! I wonder if we will have a dessert?( I hope so!!!!) :)

[caption id="" align="alignnone" width="501"] image from starlightvalet.com[/caption]

4 comments:

  1. I wish I could Florida!

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice awesome picture Julian

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you are having a fun trip, Brighton!! I can't wait to hear all about it (and hear what you had for dessert, too!). See you on Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cool! Sounds like that was awesome!!! -julia l

    ReplyDelete