Friday, November 7, 2014

Book clubs ( Moon Over Manifest) by Brighton

Today is book club day. I am reading the book Moon Over Manifest. So far it is pretty good. Although I had to read it all last night! The book is about a girl who has to go to a town called Manifest because her dad is working on the railroad. She stays with a guy named Shady, and on the first night that she was there she found a Lucky Bill cigar box. It has letters, gadgets,etc. In the letters, it brings up something about a spy, but I don't want to spoil it for you. Anyway it is pretty interesting. I wonder what my book club has to say about it.

[caption id="" align="alignnone" width="274"] image from Avid Bookshop[/caption]

3 comments:

  1. sound like a good book caleb

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am reading the same book, Brighton! I'm very curious to find out what secrets Abilene will find out as the story goes on. (And even grown-ups sometimes wait until the last minute to read--I did my reading last night after dinner!) Glad you're enjoying the book!
    - Mrs. Hudson

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brighton. I love the synopsis and description you give. It makes me intrigued to read the book.

    ReplyDelete