Friday, January 11, 2013

the artist project

Hey guys!

A few days ago 5th grade started a writing project, and every 5th grader gets to pick their own artist to study for a month. I got Pierre Auguste Renoir. 

Then in March we are going on a field trip to the High Museum in Atlanta, which I think everybody is excited about. 

Well that's all, click the link to read more.

[caption id="" align="alignnone" width="461"] Oarsmen at Chatou, 1879, Pierre-Auguste Renoir
from nice-cool-pics.com[/caption]

written by  Joseph C.

2 comments:

  1. I can't wait for the trip either! All the researching is making me excited! Thanks for including a link Joseph, it's fun to go to the website and see the other paintings that are going to be there.

    -Ms. Thompson

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to see the Frida Kahlo and Diego Rivera exhibit!

    ReplyDelete