Thursday, January 17, 2013

Back To School!!!

Hey guys,

So winter break is over and school is finally back. To tell you the truth I pretty much missed school over the break , but now that school is back i'm pretty happy. I hope everyone had a Happy New Year.

School started about a week ago and so far a lot has happened. Like on the first week Ms. Hudson said that Battle Of The Books is coming up. The science fair is also coming up.  So why does every thing have to happen on the first week of school? Okay I know I've  been going off topic but why? I get why Battle of the Books was announced this week but what about the science fair? The science fair is in March and now it's January.

Okay, I need to stop going off topic. Anyway a lot has happened since  school started. Like at stem lab all the computers were replaced to net books and a lot of other stuff.  That's all I have to say so bye!!!

- Zumer

No comments:

Post a Comment