Friday, January 11, 2013

Battle Of The Books!!!

We are starting Battle of The Books! And this year its coming hard!!!  Harder books, smarter participators, and a bigger audience! There is only going to be five finalists...

Everybody has to read at least two books.  And on Valentines Day we will take a test about the book.  And the five finalists that know the books best will go to a field trip to Clarke Central.  And that will be the district competition. And there will only be one school winner...

The books this year are...         The Borrowers, Deep Dark and Dangerous, Escape, The Cricket in Times Square, Keepers Of  The School, Where The Mountain Meets The Moon, The Red Pyramid, Paint The Wind, War Horse, and Ship Wrecked At The Bottom Of  The World. Those sound like Awesome books to read,  don't you think?

Sofia C.

5 comments:

  1. I LOVE the way you wrote this blog post Sofia - it makes me feel like this will be the best Battle of the Books yet! Keep Reading! :)

    -Ms. Thompson

    ReplyDelete
  2. What two are you choosing, Sofia? Great post!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Mrs.Thompson and I'm sure it will!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm reading Deep, Dark , And Dangerous and I'm not sure of the next one... but I don't think I'll finish in time:( And thanks

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sofia, I am sure you will be fine! You still have almost a month to read your second book before the final five team members are chosen, and although you told me you're not a fast reader, I know you are a really good reader. Don't give up! :)

    ReplyDelete