Thursday, April 6, 2017

Maker Faire!!!

Hi! Lilly here, and I'm posting about the Maker Faire! It was held at Clarke Central on April 1st, from 2:00 pm to 4:30 pm, and there were a lot of people! There was a station where you could make some slime, and another where you could make a bouncy ball! I got to do a few loops on a knitted square, and also weave a piece of yarn onto a collaborative weaving project! A station near to that was where you could get some Styrofoam scrap, and cup it into shapes using a wire with electricity running through it! I cut out my initials with it! There were a lot of other stations too, but I didn't get them all. Sadly, Mr. Sugi and Dr. Kurtz couch-cycle broke before I got to ride. 😭😫😣😢😞 Otherwise though, it was SUPER DUPER AWESOME!!!! Bye!



https://c1.staticflickr.com/5/4124/4965246188_69c0d29718_b.jpg
F.Y.I., this is not the Couch-Cycle that Mr. Sugi and Dr. Kurtz made.

No comments:

Post a Comment