Thursday, April 6, 2017

5TH GRADE LEGACY PROGECT!!!!!!

The fifth grade legacy project is a project that every year each fifth grader does for the school to remember him/her when they leave the school to go to middle school. The legacy project has gone on for years. For example my two older sisters did their legacy project years before me one of  them did it 3 years before me. My other sister did it almost 5 years before me. My oldest sister,Sophie made her legacy project as a mural which is in the main hallway of Chase Street. My other sister, Ada made a chrysanthemum where each fifth grader in her class made a peal 
on the flower.Our fifth grade legacy project is plaques that we painted in art class,and we painted our face up close on it. We will put all of them together and hang them up in the hall.


No comments:

Post a Comment