Thursday, September 12, 2013

Anaiya-Author Visit

An author came to visit us to Chase Street School! It was so cool to listen to what she had to say about her book. One of my questions I had for her was have she ever been to Alcatraz island. She has other books named Al Capone Does my Homework and Al Capone Shines my Shoes. I saw some very cool pictures and heard some very interesting stories.The author's name is Gennifer Choldenko and I thought she was very nice and sweet and I'm very happy that she wrote those stories!:)

4 comments:

  1. i have been to Alcatraz. it was cool -Cassius

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also can't wait to read all of these books!!

    -Danaya

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really liked the authors visit as well!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really enjoyed the author visit as well. Aren't we lucky to live in a cool town like Athens and have an awesome school like Chase St.??!!!!

    ReplyDelete