Thursday, September 12, 2013

Hayyah - How I Like Athens

I just moved from California to Athens,Ga and I really ENJOY it out here. I was the worried I wouldn't like it out here.When I came to Chase Street I was really scared.After a couple of minutes I wasn't scared because everyone was so nice.


  I feel like I am back in California ,BUT EVEN BETTER! I made new friends and they are just amazing.The teachers are all awesome and the best teachers ever!!! Thank you all some much for being really awesome and thank you for being so kind to me! (:

3 comments:

  1. sweet i moved here from Cali. too and i know how you feel but you get used to it.
    -Cassius

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was also scared when i first started school.!!!!

    -Danaya

    ReplyDelete
  3. i used to be really scared when i first came too-anaiya

    ReplyDelete