Thursday, December 18, 2014

Christmas Break! by Brighton

I am so excited for Christmas!! Christmas is only 7 days away! I wonder what I'll get? Every year I go to Jacksonville, Florida, where I see my family and friends. It's also where I get to stay up all night, and finally get a break to do stuff! I can't wait to go to Jacksonville!!

Okay, so, my fellow bloggers and I were arguing about if it is better to know what your presents are, or if it is better to let it be a surprise. (It's the surprise one!) What do you think?! (Comment below.)

[caption id="" align="alignnone" width="597"] image by upload.wikimedia.org[/caption]

4 comments:

  1. I love a good surprise! I think it takes some of the magic away if you already know what you're going to get.
    - Mrs. Hudson

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it's better to be surprised too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. sorry the comment above is from Julia L

    ReplyDelete