Thursday, December 18, 2014

My Christmas Break!!!!! By Julia Lane

Well, there is exactly a week away until Christmas! Every Christmas Eve, my family goes to my grandma's house. My grandparents get us presents, we eat a lot, and... yeah, that's what we do there! Then when we get home, we change into our Christmas Pj's, and I read The Night Before Christmas. After that, we open one present, then go to sleep! Then on Christmas morning, we wake up, yell at our parents to get up, and then they get the camera! We go out to the living room, and............ OPEN PRESENTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My mom makes cinnamon rolls, or bacon, or something like that. We just play around with our new stuff all day! That's basically all I do, no vacations, or anything! I think it's very fun! So, MERRY CHRISTMAS, and have a GREAT DAY!!!!

[caption id="" align="alignnone" width="255"] Image from flickr.com[/caption]

1 comment:

  1. That sounds like a great Christmas break! We always open one present on Christmas Eve, too--and it's always Christmas pajamas. :)
    - Mrs. Hudson

    ReplyDelete