Thursday, December 18, 2014

What I Am Getting for Christmas By: Lamar

My teacher's name is Ms.England. I have been a new student at Chase Street for 3 years. This is my third year at Chase Street. One thing that I like about 5th grade is that you get to go on fun trips, for example the High Museum!

Now that you know a little bit about me, I am going to tell you more about what I am going to get for Christmas. The thing I want the most is a game system called a PlayStation 4, and I am getting four games, but I don't want to say all of them. One other thing I am doing is I am going to Florida for the first day of winter break. I know what you're thinking. You're thinking that I'm going to see my family members, but no, I am just going there for vacation. The thing that I don't want to do is go to Florida. I can already feel that it's going to be boring.

[caption id="" align="alignnone" width="490"] Image from wikimedia.org[/caption]

1 comment:

  1. How was your trip to Florida? Was it as boring as you expected, or did you have fun?
    - Mrs. Hudson

    ReplyDelete