Thursday, December 18, 2014

Christmas Vacation by Caleb

Hi, my name is Caleb. I am going to talk about Christmas Vacation. Over the Christmas Break, my family and I are going to see some Christmas lights on the night before Christmas. I'm so excited that Christmas is coming up in 7 DAYS!  I'm getting the Erasable Colored Pencils. Erasable Colored Pencils are more like regular pencils, but they have color on them! I'm also getting a Lamborghini Toy Car for Christmas and Crazy-Sand! If you are interested in these Christmas things, you could get them for Christmas, too!

[caption id="" align="alignnone" width="376"] image by blogspot.com[/caption]

2 comments:

  1. I'm sure that you'll get everything that's on your list, especially since you're on th "Nice List"!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those sound like some really fun gifts! Which one is your favorite?
    - Mrs. Hudson

    ReplyDelete