Thursday, September 12, 2013

Ietta - Our 3rd,4th,and 5th grade Musical

  I am so excited the musical!  I don't know who I would like to audition for.  My favorite part of the musical is SINGING.  This year the songs and script is are TOO, happy.  Most of my friends are really excited as much as I am.  The musical is called Happy the High Tech Snowman.


 It's pretty basic , kids make snowman.  Then, the snowman some how (impossibly) comes to life.  Happy, (the snowman) wants to learn about technology.  The kids teach him about technology and one of the kids makes a video of Happy and puts the video on the internet.  Scientists and Reporters wanted to put Happy in a freezer.  The kids knew the reporters and scientists were coming ,so they did a snowman flash mob so the reporters and scientists did know which one was Happy.You know the same old thing there was a happy ending.


 We have been practicing the songs and even though the play is so silly I still want to do it.

1 comment:

  1. i like the (impossibly) it makes the musical sound more like a musical
    -C$

    ReplyDelete