Thursday, January 28, 2016

Mega Update!!!

YES!!! My partner and I won the performance category for Book-a-Palooza! Mrs. Hudson told us the scores were super duper close, though. It was super tense for me when the judges were grading. 

Now let me tell you about the bloggers' projects:
  •  Me (Tommy) and Spencer's winning video performance about The Jedi Academy :https://youtu.be/Ur5dxu4DJ7I
  • Pierce and Bird did a performance of Escape From Mr. Lemoncello's Library
  • Charlotte M. and Olivia C. did a performance of The Westing Game
  • Penelope and Maggie did a performance about the book Wonder
  • Josie did an art project for The Hunger Games
  • Frenya did a trifold about the Diary of a Wimpy Kid series
                                                                                                                                                                 This is Tommy, over and out.

2 comments:

  1. Way to go Tommy! I'm so proud of how hard you and Spencer worked on your project. It turned out really well. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hard work pays off!! Very proud of you and Spencer! Loved the video too.

    ReplyDelete