Thursday, January 7, 2016

Book-a-Palooza!

Book-a-Palooza! There are 5 categories: art, trifold, writing, technology, and performance. I am doing the technology category with Spencer as my partner. The book that we are doing is The Jedi Academy The Phantom Bully. Speaking about partners, you can only have one partner if you are doing the categories technology or performance. I left a link to the Book-a-Plooza so if you want to learn more look down there!


                   https://sites.google.com/a/clarke.k12.ga.us/ccsd-book-a-palooza/home

2 comments:

  1. Sounds awesome, Tommy! You and Spencer are going to have a blast! I would love to know the details about your project. I can't wait to hear what you two come up with.

    Love,
    Dad

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tommy, I am so excited about Book-A-Palooza!

    Since you and Spencer have chosen technology, I wonder if you could make a movie with stop motion animation. You already have the app and tons of lego figures. You could do a key scene from the book or a quick overview of the book.

    Let me know if you are interested and if your teachers would approve an idea like this. You and Spencer would need to create a storyboard before you started filming, but I have those, too. :)

    I can't wait to see what you guys create.

    ReplyDelete