Monday, October 22, 2012

The spelling bee

Hey guys,

So on Monday morning I was just doing my morning work and then Ms.Adams came and said that the school spelling bee is coming up. DA DA DA!!! Well I guess everyone knows last year's winner or maybe you don't. If you don't know last years winner it's Emma. This year's spelling bee words are harder than last year.

First we'll do the classroom bee. The three people that survive the classroom bee go on to the school spelling bee. The one person that survives the school spelling bee goes on to the district spelling bee.Who ever wins that is the winner!

Well all I know is that the classroom bee is in December and the school spelling bee is in January. Who do you think will win? I guess that's it okay bye guys!

Zumer

[caption id="" align="aligncenter" width="496"] Image from http://www.twinridgeshomestudy.org[/caption]

1 comment:

  1. Good luck to you! Study hard :-) -
    Mrs. Lay

    ReplyDelete