Thursday, September 1, 2016

Meet Niko C.

My homeroom teacher is Mrs. Stokes, and I know everybody is saying oh Mrs. Wilcox is the best teacher in fifth grade that you can get, but I disagree on that opinion. I think Mrs. Stokes is a very good teacher as well. I have been a student at Chase for 7 years now. The one thing I love most about being in fifth grade is that we have specials right in the morning, I just think the day flies by faster when you have specials in the morning. What I did over the summer was, I traveled a lot. First I went to Bosnia which is in Europe to visit my grandparents, and next I went to Sweden to to see my aunt. Then I went to Iceland just for fun. After that I went back to Sweden then from Sweden to home. Then I went to Costa Rica with our friends. In my free time I go mountain biking with my friends at Trail Creek. This is all about me!

2 comments:

  1. Nice blog post! I also agree that Mrs. Stokes is the best teacher! I had her last year, and she was great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so cool that you went to Iceland. Can you take me with you next time?

    ReplyDelete