Thursday, September 8, 2016

Super Summer Reading Program!


皆さんこんにちは !

Today I'm blogging about the Super Summer Reading Program, and I have some AMAZING news about it!! Chase Street Elementary School has...

WON THE CONTEST FOR MOST READERS WHO GOT TO HOGWARTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I told you it'd be awesome!

Image result for excited emoji
https://c2.staticflickr.com/4/3427/3846490658_6fcfd2d7fc.jpg
The Super Summer Reading Program is a summer long event that the Athens-Clarke County Library does every year, to (basically) encourage kids to read! The Hogwarts Section is for kids who have read 50 books, or for 25 hours (just over a day), and apparently/amazingly/awesomely, Chase Street won! I would take a photo of our trophy, but it's not coming in till September 9th, 2016... So I'll add one on my next post!

Congratulations to Chase Street, and the people who made to Hogwarts, because you helped us (that just happens to include me, and Jane)!


Auf Wiedersehen!

Lilly

No comments:

Post a Comment