Thursday, September 1, 2016

Lilly is Here for 2016-2017!


Hi everyone! I'm Lilly (The Fifth Grader with the double Ls) and I'm a blogger here on Top Frogs! You may know or have heard of me if you're at this school (Mrs. Hudson is my aunt and my dad became Ms. Fielding's parapro this year), but either way, I'll tell you some about myself. 

My teacher is Ms. Thompson this year, and I've been at Chase for six years now (A.K.A., since kindergarten), and my fave thing about here is.... okay, I'm not sure, I guess I love everything. I don't really dislike anything, but I'm not a huge fan of the school's pizza (no offense). I went to Disney World and Universal Studios this summer, and I had a GREAT time. Another thing is, I LOVE CATS. Some of my favorite foods are banana, taco, and practically any sort of candy, including coffee flavors. My favorite board game is probably Chess, or Chutes and Ladders. One final thing is, my hobbies are finger knitting, games (video and board), and coding on Scratch!

See you guys soon!

;)
    Lilly M.

No comments:

Post a Comment