Wednesday, May 11, 2016

Goodbye, 5th Grade Bloggers!

Dear readers,

I'll get weepy if this post becomes too sentimental, so I'll keep things short and sweet. Today was our 5th grade bloggers' last day, and I'm going to miss them so much!

Over the course of this school year, I've enjoyed teaching them how to use Blogger, showing them how to be mindful of others' privacy and intellectual property when writing for a worldwide audience, and (most of all) reading their unique and creative perspectives on life as a 5th grader.

I am sad to see this group of students move on to middle school, and I hope they'll file blogging away among their happy memories of Chase Street. More than that, I hope they'll continue to write about their lives and experiences long after they leave our school.

Thanks for following our blogging journey this year!
Mrs. Hudson


3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We miss you SOOOO much Mrs. Hudson! Blogging is definetly one of my favorite memories at Chase!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Penelope, I miss you guys, too! I'm going to meet with the new bloggers tomorrow and I'm looking forward to showing them the great posts you guys shared last year. Hope middle school is going great! :)

      Delete