Wednesday, May 11, 2016

OUR LAST BLOG POST

I feel so sad that this is our very last blog!!! My favorite thing about being a 5th grade blogger was that we got to talk about what we have been doing because I like to express my thoughts and feelings. TO NEXT YEAR'S BLOGGERS: DON'T WAIT TO THE LAST MINUTE TO COME UP WITH A TOPIC OR YOU MIGHT NOT FINISH YOUR BLOG!

One thing that was hard for me this year was that in math I had trouble multiplying and dividing decimals. My favorite memories of 5th grade are Ellis Island and Zoo Atlanta. They were awesome times even though Ellis Island was dysfunctional because the fire alarm went off. Also the field days are awesome.

This is to all the 5th graders: ALWAYS TURN IN YOUR HOMEWORK OR BAD THINGS WILL HAPPEN. I am looking forward to lockers and meeting new people in middle school, and also having more than one teacher. But I will miss all the wonderful staff and students at Chase Street. GOODBYE FOREVER.

LOVE, FRENYA

No comments:

Post a Comment