Thursday, May 5, 2016

Leaf

Hi there! The year is coming to an end and there is so much happening now. One thing is that is happening is I am going to Leaf! It is a festival in North Carolina with face painting, beadmaking, dancing, hula hooping, ziplining, and much, much, more. Although it will be on the day of Field Day, which is a bummer, but it is really cool at Leaf. We camp out and stay up late and go see the festival and shops. I can't wait for Leaf! There is a hamster ball, and spider jump, a kids market, and food stands. Although it will be a long drive, I will miss field day, and it will mess up my piano recital schedule. I will miss school, get to go camping out, and see people on stilts! Can't wait!

 Char the Blogger;)
https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/1/14/Zip-line_Tirolesa.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment