Thursday, May 5, 2016

End of Fifth Grade!

Hi!
I'm so sad, because this is the the second-to-last blog post, and it's almost the end of fifth grade! This has been an amazing year, and I will be so sad to leave! I've made so many great friends, and all the teachers here are awesome! I am kind of excited to start middle school though! We start school later, we have uniforms, and we have free periods instead of recess! That sounds awesome, although the uniforms aren't necessarily the most exciting thing. Almost ALL of fifth grade is going to Clarke Middle. All the friends I'm really close to are going to Clarke, so I think I'll be fine! We are doing a lot of activities before the end of the year, for example, the Talent Show, Fifth Grade Fun Day, etc. The only part that I will really miss is my fourth grade friend, Batiste. It's gonna be weird to not have him around to hang out with after school. Anyway, I will miss blogging, and Chase! I think that's all for now! 
                     Goodbye for now!
                            Penelope the Fifth Grader

No comments:

Post a Comment