Wednesday, May 11, 2016

LAST BLOG!!!

hər kəsə salam!

I am so sad that the year is almost over! This is our last blog, and soon I will be saying goodbye to all of you guys, my wonderful readers. This experience has been so amazing, from meeting the original bloggers to leaving this room with all of the code from a year's worth of blogging in my html and a sad smile on my face (and possibly tears...) because I LOVE blogging so much! For advice to next year's bloggers- stay awesome and LOVE blogging because it is something to keep in your hearts forever... Wow, I am getting way too sappy! Sorry guys! It's just that being a blogger is so awesome! #1- you get to miss homeroom time, and #2- you will get to hang out with people from different classes and maybe just people in your class that you haven't gotten to know, and you will soon love them all like brothers and sisters! Man, this year has been so memorable, from the activities that we've gone through to the people I've met (even going from purple tips to a pixie). Keep loving blogging, and I will now say goodbye. O_o (I don't want to though)

Bye everyone! Keep Calm and Blog On!
Bird the Blogger and Soon-To-Be Sixth Grader



No comments:

Post a Comment