Wednesday, May 11, 2016

MY LAST BLOG:(

 Hoi!

I am so sad that it is my last blog and this year is coming to an end! It is so fun and I'm going to miss it so much but I'm excited for new bloggers to come along and enjoy the experience. I love blogging and if you are a blogger someday I'm sure you will enjoy it too! I will always look back to the different blogs I made and laugh about different memories. Blogging is a treat and you should enjoy time you have there because in a bit you will be saying goodbye! One or two challenges I faced being a fifth grader were proabably that there is alot of responsibilities you take on as a fith grader, and teachers expect lots from you, but don't get me wrong being a fifth grader is exceptionally awesome. In fifth grade you do a lot more new things like long field trips and Ellis Island Day! So when you get to Fifth grade be organized and responsible but be open to many mistakes. I've met so many awesome new friends like fellow blogger Bird S. who is amazing, pretty, and kind. So advice for 5th grade: make new friends and Keep calm and Blog on!

 Bye Guys!
Char Moser:)


No comments:

Post a Comment